2021 House Subscription Fee & Payment Methods
The Association’s Subscription policy is detailed here Eagle Valley Association Subscription Policy For more information on how the Association uses the subscription fees to to deliver value for the community as an organisation of volunteers please see Background to Eagle Valley Association Subscription Policy
The Annual House Subscription Fee is €60 per house, whether the house is rented or owner occupied.
The subscription fee was set at €60 per house annually at the Eagle Valley Association Formation meeting on 5th June 2014 and has been renewed at the same rate at each Annual General Meeting since.
For House Membership, any outstanding subscription fees from previous periods must be paid up to and including the current subscription period.
The Association operates a continual Membership policy whereby a Member Home Owner pays the Annual Subscription Fee due as it comes due for each year within his/her period of ownership of a House in Eagle Valley (but no earlier than June 2014 when the Association was formed). Members can check their subscription payment history by signing into the Eagle Valley Member Portal
House Subscriptions are payable by the Home Owners, whether Resident or Landlord.
The Association does not seek payment from Tenants on the basis that property values/rental potential are collectively in the Home Owners’ long term interests and the transitory nature of tenants would prove too difficult and unsustainable for a voluntary association to manage.
The Subscription Fee is per House and encompasses any person associated with a House, either as a Home Owner (Primary House Member) or Resident (Associate House Member e.g. Family Members, Tenants etc.) All such persons who register in the Eagle Valley Member Portal can fully participate in all communication systems, activities and services of the Association where the House Subscription fee is paid up to date
Owners of more than one Household are required to pay subscription fees for each house they own. Additional houses built within a property’s original boundaries and holding their own postal address are regarded as a separate Household for which a Subscription Fee is payable in its own right.
Please remember that Eagle Valley Association is a Voluntary Organisation. It is not a Management Company or it does not operate with commercial grade systems or services. The Committee Members and the Representatives are neighbours who are generously volunteering and sharing their time to assist your interests.
Payment Method (3 Steps):
Step 1: Ensure your Contact Details are up to date in the Member Portal
- For Existing Members, please
- Check your contact details are up to date by signing into the Eagle Valley Member Portal and go to “My Profile” in the Menu Bar and click on “My Profile”. You can then click edit on any section to make corrections.
- Ensure your Consents to Communications from the Association are up to date by signing into the Eagle Valley Member Portal and go to “My Profile” in the Menu Bar and click on “My Consents & Agreements”
- Register any additional members of your house (Co-Owners, Rental Agency, Tenants, Family Member) for them to be included in the Association’s Member Portal, communications and services. Sign into the Eagle Valley Member Portal and go to “My Profile” and click on “Register Another Member”
- For New Members, please visit the Eagle Valley Website and click on the Join Us button to complete the Registration Form. When your registration has been approved, we will advise you by email of your login details and the Fees to be paid to activate your Membership through the Eagle Valley Member Portal .
Alternatively, please send your contact details by email to email@example.com including your Name, Eagle Valley House Number, Mobile Telephone Number, Email Address and your Home Postal Address.
Step 2: Pay Your Subscription Fee(s):
Please make Payment via either of 2 options:
Option 1: Pay by Card Online on the Eagle Valley Members Portal
This is the preferred payment option for the Association as it minimises the administrative tasks for our Volunteers. You will be immediately issued with an automatic receipt for payment and you will also be able to view your subscription payment history and get receipts for past payments.
- Login to your Account on the Eagle Valley Members Portal or visit www.eaglevalley.ie and click on the Members Portal Sign In Button
- Go to “My Account” on the Menu and select “My Subscriptions” from the Menu Bar on top
- You can then pay by VISA or Debit Card via the Stripe Payment Gateway.
- The system will automatically issue you with a receipt by email for each subscription payment.
*** If you do not know or have forgotten your login details,
- Go to www.eaglevalley.ie and click on the Green “Members Sign On” button and then click on the “Don’t know your username/password?” button
- Alternatively go to
https://www.myclubhouse.co.uk/EagleValley/SignIn/RequestPassword and, using your email address, the system will reissue your username and password.
- If you are still in difficulty logging in, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send your login details.
Option 2: Bank Electronic Credit Transfer
- *** VERY IMPORTANT: Please put your house number in the Narrative to allow us identify for which House the payment is being made
- Bank Details for Eagle Valley Association:
Bank of Ireland Account Number 69232184, Sort code 902645;
- For a Receipt for payment by bank transfer, a receipt will be emailed to you once payment is manually processed by our Volunteers. Alternatively, either login to your Account on the Eagle Valley Members Portal where you can access receipts for all your payments to the Association or email email@example.com .
Step 3 The Association issues you an electronic Payment Receipt
With the new Members Portal, the Association will email you an electronic Receipt when payment is processed. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You for your support,
Eagle Valley Association Of Residents & Home Owners