2020 House Subscription Fee & Payment Methods
The Association’s Subscription policy is detailed here Eagle Valley Association Subscription Policy For more information on how the Association uses the subscription fees to to deliver value for the community as an organisation of volunteers please see Background to Eagle Valley Association Subscription Policy
The Annual House Subscription Fee is €60 per house, whether the house is rented or owner occupied.
The subscription fee was set at €60 per house annually at the Eagle Valley Association Formation meeting on 5th June 2014 and has been renewed at the same rate at each Annual General Meeting since.
For House Membership, any outstanding subscription fees from previous periods must be paid up to and including the current subscription period.
The Association operates a continual Membership policy whereby a Member Home Owner pays the Annual Subscription Fee due as it comes due for each year within his/her period of ownership of a House in Eagle Valley (but no earlier than June 2014 when the Association was formed). Members can check their subscription payment history by signing into the Eagle Valley Member Portal
House Subscriptions are payable by the Home Owners, whether Resident or Landlord.
The Association does not seek payment from Tenants on the basis that property values/rental potential are collectively in the Home Owners’ long term interests and the transitory nature of tenants would prove too difficult and unsustainable for a voluntary association to manage.
The Subscription Fee is per House and encompasses any person associated with a House, either as a Home Owner (Primary House Member) or Resident (Associate House Member e.g. Family Members, Tenants etc.) All such persons who register in the Eagle Valley Member Portal can fully participate in all communication systems, activities and services of the Association where the House Subscription fee is paid up to date
Owners of more than one Household are required to pay subscription fees for each house they own. Additional houses built within a property’s original boundaries and holding their own postal address are regarded as a separate Household for which a Subscription Fee is payable in its own right.
Please remember that Eagle Valley Association is a Voluntary Organisation. It is not a Management Company or it does not operate with commercial grade systems or services. The Committee Members and the Representatives are neighbours who are generously volunteering and sharing their time to assist your interests.
Payment Method (3 Steps):
Step 1: Ensure we have your Details are up to date in the Member Portal
- For Existing Members, please
- Check your contact details are up to date by signing into the Eagle Valley Member Portal and go to “My Profile” in the Menu Bar and click on “My Profile”. You can then click edit on any section to make corrections.
- Ensure your Consents to Communications from the Association are up to date by signing into the Eagle Valley Member Portal and go to “My Profile” in the Menu Bar and click on “My Consents & Agreements”
- Register any additional members of your house (Co-Owners, Rental Agency, Tenants, Family Member) for them to be included in the Association’s Member Portal, communications and services. Sign into the Eagle Valley Member Portal and go to “My Profile” and click on “Register Another Member”
- For New Members, please visit the Eagle Valley Website and click on the Join Us button to complete the Registration Form. When your registration has been approved, we will advise you by email of your login details and the Fees to be paid to activate your Membership through the Eagle Valley Member Portal .
Alternatively, please send your contact details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your Name, Eagle Valley House Number, Mobile Telephone Number, Email Address and your Home Postal Address.
Step 2: Pay Your Subscription Fee(s):
For Online Payments (Visa/Laser/Mastercard):
If you are an existing Member, please sign in to your account on the Eagle Valley Member Portal
- On the Menu, select “Subscriptions” and go to My Subscriptions
- The “My Subscriptions” Page loads showing your current Subscription as well as past Subscriptions
- Click the Blue “Pay Now” Button to start the online payment process.
- Note: If you have any subscriptions from prior years for which payment is overdue, the system requires payment of these outstanding fees for your House Membership to be activated.
For Offline Payments (Cheque/Electronic Bank Transfer):
The Association will accept offline payments by Cheque or Electronic Bank Transfer. Full details for each follow.
However, Cash payments will no longer be accepted by the Association and please make payment by another method. This is to ensure all monies received are tracked and receipts are issued efficiently.
- Payment by Electronic Bank Transfer
*** VERY IMPORTANT: Please put your house number in the Narrative to allow us identify who has made the payment
Bank of Ireland Account Number 69232184, Sort code 902645;
- IBAN IE52 BOFI 902645 69232184;
- BIC BOFIIE2D
- Payment by Cheque
*** VERY IMPORTANT: Please put your house number on the Cheque to allow us identify who has made the payment
- Please post Cheques to the Treasurer, Mr. William O’Brien, Treasurer, Eagle Valley Association, 113 Eagle Valley, Sarsfield Road, Wilton, Cork T12 D90W
- Cheques should be made payable to Eagle Valley Association of Residents & Home Owners
Step 3 The Association issues you an electronic Payment Receipt
With the new Members Portal, the Association will email you an electronic Receipt when payment is processed. If you have any queries, please email email@example.com